Key Post Kerry - things to do

N

Nissan

Hi there,

I'm organising my brother's stag for July. I was thinking of Killarney, accommodation should be fine. Does anyone have any good suggestions on activities to do over the course of three or four hours on a Saturday e.g. paintball or any other similar ideas.
There will be 16/17 people attending. So any suggestions are welcome.

Re: Stag in Killarney

Went there on a stag before and we went windsurfing on the saturday it was good fun once we got the hang of it but getting in the water really cleared up the hangover as far as I know the closest paintballing is in killarney

I was down in the oak forests with the Irish Wildlife Trust watching the [broken link removed] stags, but I think the best time for rutting is October, if I remember rightly.

Brendan

There is crowd running an laser/paintball operation just out the Cork road out of Kilarney. I was there with a stag party last year. We had good crac. Bring old clothes and maybe boots. I think this was the crowd:
www.actionadventurecentre.com/war.htm

Don't think it was that expensive and it kept us out of the pub for a few hours

i would highly recommend the paintballing also just ware a few layers of clothes cause its pretty soar if you get hit from close range

went to a hens there and we rented bikes and cycled round the national park - its the only way to see everything, and its pretty hard work too!!! but great fun.

Hi there,
Many thanks to everyone for the suggestions on Killarney, I am going to book the laser / paintball option, I have much the same idea, three hours away from the pub and a bit of fun.

Hi,
I am organising a stag in Killarney in the coming weeks. How did your stag go? any Do's or Donts? How was the paintballing? I am debating between paintballing, karting or Golf.... any thoughts?

Back