Is there a possibility to open surveys in AAM?

Godfather

Hi, in other forums there are surveys like picking up the answer "yes" or "no" or which multiple answer you prefer... Is this function possible in AAM?

Thank you! :)

Sad... It would be good to understand people's opinions on some matters... By "we don't use it" do you mean that such function can't be activated unless you decide to perform a change on the server? Thanks for clarifying!

It's a stanard part of vBulletin software so we can implement it easily.

Surveys are fun. But that is not the point of askaboutmoney.

Brendan

What about if I want to open a survey asking the savers how much of their savings are ireland in %: Up to 20%, 21-40%, 41-60%, 61-80% and 81-100%?

I don't see fun in this, actually a statistic that might appear in other media... :confused:

Hi Godfather

That is a meaningless survey.

Part of askaboutmoney is that we try to keep it focussed as much as possible on serious questions and answers. We move the chat and frivolity to Letting Off Steam and Shooting the Breeze.

Brendan

Not sure I understand your answer... :confused:

To me it looks interesting to see how savers react to this crisis... :confused:

I promise I didn't want to make fun of a subject of conversation so delicate and sensitive like the loss of credibility of banks in Ireland. :(

I am sorry, I didn't want to sound irreverent in my request. I won't insist anymore I promise... :(

Hi Godfather

We welcome suggestions. Many of the new forums are set up as a result of suggestions. So keep them coming. Don't let the fact that we don't agree with you on this one discourage you.

Not sure I understand your answer...

Askaboutmoney is not really a "chat" site. As far as possible, we like to keep it to questions and answers of a practical nature. There is some discussion of economic and financial issues and that is appropriate.

What does a survey of what askaboutmoney people think of the banks tell you? Absolutely nothing of any practical significance.

Brendan

Back