Insuremyhouse/RSA Thoughts?

JohnJay

I've got a very good quote from Insuremyhouse for a policy with RSA. They are coming in at €80/€100 cheaper than anyone else for the same level of cover for house + contents insurance.
Any reason why I shouldnt go with them?

The the level of cover and detailed terms & conditions in the policy booklet meet your specific needs then I can't see why not.

Try chrome insurance. I got very good deal with them recently for house insurance. They are brokers.

Try chrome insurance. I got very good deal with them recently for house insurance. They are brokers.

I'd avoid Chrome. I've seen them offer a client cover with Zurich on their own house with no accidental damage. For what it costs something like that isnt worth. That's direct insurer tactics - where they offer it as an extra cover and not brokers.

I'd avoid Chrome. I've seen them offer a client cover with Zurich on their own house with no accidental damage. For what it costs something like that isnt worth. That's direct insurer tactics - where they offer it as an extra cover and not brokers.

I got accidental damage with the house insurance :cool:

Good! Just making sure! No one should ever get offered cover without it as a default.

Back