Insomnia 5e deal

car

Any sandwich, any coffee, 5e, any time.

Got a large mocha for 3.60e and a sandwich worth 5.25e for 5e.

About time - in my opinion Insomnia are very expensive for what you get( a pre packed sandwich)

What's in a sandwich 'worth' €5.25?

ham, brie, apple chutney and about an hour away from being eaten. I dont think its worth 5.25 but thats the price they have on it, and I wouldnt have bought it unless it was in that 5e deal.
If youre not into their coffees then fine, but if anyone is going to buy a coffee, its a good deal for the 2 euro more for a sandwich.

Good recession deal alright...I still don't buy into that thing...prefer to make a coffee at work for free & bring in a good lunch

Thanks for the heads-up.....would love if Costa did something similar as I have a liking of their stuff. Oh the Recession has its benefits, lets just hope I stay employed so I can enjoy them lol

ham, brie, apple chutney and about an hour away from being eaten.
mmm, does sound quite tempting right now, even at €5+

I think I'll have a banana.

Insomnia had that offer before xmass as well. Also had a 3 for 2 deal which was good ie 2 large coffees and a muffin for example for 5€, or visa versa.

Insomnia had that offer before xmass as well. Also had a 3 for 2 deal which was good ie 2 large coffees and a muffin for example for 5€, or visa versa.

If you went in with 2 coffees and a muffin they'd give you a fiver? :D:D

Indeed!
If you went in with an IQ of 100, you would come out a member of Mensa!

Slightly off topic but hard to beat the price of some of the M&S sambos; €2 for prawn and mayo and others with a few fillings for €1.75.

Slightly off topic but hard to beat the price of some of the M&S sambos; €2 for prawn and mayo and others with a few fillings for €1.75.

Seconded.

Around the IFSC where you can choose from a dozen or so sambo places - M&S normally has the best value, quality and speed of service.

I love their 3 bean mexican wrap :)

I thought I saw similar outside Cafe Sol, same as opening post for €4.50, perhaps check it out for yourselves.

Back