How much is it these days to get married in Ireland

we done ours for 10k in Dublin.. Everything included.. 20-30k is just ridiculous.. You should easily budget around 10k

We got married in Rome almost 4 years ago, had 15 immediate family with us for 5 days, had everything you would get here as in church singer/flowers/photographer/car...etc etc... (no videographer but that was our choice, it is available), we then came home and had a massive bash for all our other relatives and friends, we had the hummer to pick us up from our hotel the night of the party, the following day we flew to the Dominican Republic for 10 days and the whole lot, including honeymoon only cost €10k, so it is VERY possible to do everything within your budget. We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding.

depends on number of guests : it's costing us € 80 per head for the venue and food, getting the wine ourselves, roughly 400 for my dress, 450 wedding bands, 160 wedding cake, my estimate is about 4 grand altogether

Will PM you - would rather not mention personal money on the site.

btw the €8k was the total bill for my wedding (excluding honeymoon). so for that I got hotel, video, photographer, band, flowers etc. You can do it cheap enough if you are sensible and try not be impress too many people. I had a great day and everyone at it did too, and all really enjoyed their meal and entertainment.

Please pm me on all you done for this price, that is a great bargain!

Wedding bands

Sorry I don't know if I'm in the right forum as this is my first time posting but can anyone recommend a good wedding band around the Munster area. Getting married in Tipperary and don't know any bands or how much I should expect to pay! Any ideas would be appreciated!

Hi Mollie_bud, weddingsonline.ie is a good site for all things wedding related, i'm a frequent user these days!

My daughter had a band called 'Never heard of Em' and they were absolutely fantastic. They're from some part of Tipperary. Their no is 052-41638

Back