Houses coming on the market in January?

Andy_and_lou

Do you think there will be alot of houses coming on the market in January. I think there will cos I feel people are probably holding off now until after Christmas. Just wondering what the general consensus is as we are bidding on a house at the moment and if I'm honest I hope more of these houses will come on stream in January so they will be a bit of competition for this one and also if this one doesn't work out, we will have other options. Selfish I know ;-)

Do you think there will be alot of houses coming on the market in January. I think there will cos I feel people are probably holding off now until after Christmas. Just wondering what the general consensus is as we are bidding on a house at the moment and if I'm honest I hope more of these houses will come on stream in January so they will be a bit of competition for this one and also if this one doesn't work out, we will have other options. Selfish I know ;-)

You have to be selfish!!! It's huge money.

I put my house on the market on Monday. Presume both Buyers and Vendors will hold off in the main till after Christmas.

Back