Home home insurance for cork city with subsidence

noel5000

anyone one have a company that's covers subsidence in cork city pouladuff area with axa for years with car and house but I think they are getting out of hand with the prices they charge in the last few year so I am thinking of moving both any help most welcome ty from noel ps car quote 337 no nonsense 200 approx. but I have motor policy discount I would lose approx. 150

Hi Noel,be very careful if thinking of changing house insurance companies as the new company might not cover you for subsidence,especially in Cork.
Think penny wise,pound foolish if you had a problem after with subsidence,it would not be cheap to repair!
Would recommend you to shop around for car insurance as it is very competitive at the moment in the market place,I think so anyway!
DYOR
cooloco

Have you tried FBD? They seem to be the only company that competitively quoting for certain parts of Cork... generally, house insurance has gone up in the last few years. I've a family member close to your area and the house insurance premium has increased, when asked, she was told it was due to the number of subsidence claims in the area over the last few years...

Back