HI Fi question

Luckycharm

Looking to get a Hi-Fi for my sitting room, I am not that big into my music so just want to know what I should be looking for and around how much would it cost.
I don't have an IPOD (one of the few) but think I probally should get a HI Fi with an IPOD base (is that right) so other people can plug in theres if I have a party - my CD collection is tiny!! Just looking for a OK one with Speakers I put around the room with CD player, radio etc. I have had a look at Powercity online and looks like an alright ones there for under €200. Is there any Hi Fi that you can download music from an IPOD onto so that it saved onto the HI FI (excuse my ignorance)
Any advice welcome.

Its not legal to copy copyrighted music like that. All you need is a line in, you don't need a dock at all. Just connect the earphone on the MP3 player/iPod to the line in on the HiFi. You can get HiFi's with harddisks that store music, either you copy the CD's or you link the HiFi to the PC. Sony do one I know. I've not looked into it beyond that. I just use the line in myself.

Always listen to HiFi's before you buy, bring along a favorite CD/song to test on them.

I use the line in on my HiFi to which I have hooked up my interent radio through which I play my MP3s from my PC through the media player. Just an idea you could consider!

Back