Help with CRO

Thank you guys for all your help. Just called this morning to CRO and now I am going to extend my ARD to 24/03/10 and prepare accounts 24/06/08 to 30/06/09.

Notwithstanding that the CRO told you to do this, my understanding is that you CANNOT extend an ARD from 2009 into 2010.

You will still need to file a return with an ARD of 24/12/2009

Notwithstanding that the CRO told you to do this, my understanding is that you CANNOT extend an ARD from 2009 into 2010.

You will still need to file a return with an ARD of 24/12/2009

I believe DB74 is right.

You will have to file a B1 return on the current ARD of 24/12/09 (within 28 days) whether you extend out the ARD or not.

Kind Regards

Dbran

I believe DB74 is right.

You will have to file a B1 return on the current ARD of 24/12/09 (within 28 days) whether you extend out the ARD or not.

Kind Regards

Dbran

B1 dated 24/12/09 & B73 to extend out to new date.

I just contacted the CRO about this and I am wrong here.

The filing of a B1 with a B73 in Dec-09 fulfils your statutory obligation to file an annual return in 2009 even though no accounts are annexed with the return.

I always thought that at least one annual return per calendar year HAD to have a set of accounts attached (apart from 1st annual return) so have to hold my hand up here and admit I didn't know that.:eek:

RonanC: 1
Me: 0

Ah now DB74, theres no point scoring here :)

We all learn something new everyday and thats the great thing about this little world

How can the company office allow the B73 date to be changed to-day when this person is already gone beyond the 28days filing to change existing ard date 24/12/09

The normal thing is you file any date after the 28 days you are late(Manual filing) and they will not entertain you at all in companies office

Documents were filed with CRO and sent back for amendment, the CRO allows 14 days to amend documents

How do the CRO returns tie in with CT returns? If a return was made to Revenue for the period to 31/12/08, would this now have to be amended? Can the company have one year end for Revenue and another for CRO?

oh god, I did not think about CT, I have filed accounts with 31/12/08 year end and now I extended ARD to 24/03/10. What will happen now?

I filed CT in 21st September 09, can I resubmit CT as my right year end is 24/06/09, I still have 9 months to file it? Am I right?

Back