Health Cover (Vivas,VHI,Bupa?)-recommendations Please?

MBoyle

Who is good for providing Health Cover (Vivas,VHI,Bupa?).. I need to set up private health insurance, but I don't know who offers the best deals.

Am in my early 30's and want immediate access to HealthCare if/when I need it.I don't want to have to wait 6 months to see a consultant or have a test of any sort. Can anyone offer me any advice as I'm completely lost as to the type of cover I need, who can provide it, cost etc.

Thanks.

As far as I know all providers have a minimum waiting period before cover starts so I would recommend that you contact all three for quotes and details of cover.

Who is good for providing Health Cover (Vivas,VHI,Bupa?).. I need to set up private health insurance, but I don't know who offers the best deals.

Am in my early 30's and want immediate access to HealthCare if/when I need it.I don't want to have to wait 6 months to see a consultant or have a test of any sort. Can anyone offer me any advice as I'm completely lost as to the type of cover I need, who can provide it, cost etc.

Thanks.

[broken link removed] will give comparisons of the 3 health insurance companies' products. It's from the citizens information website and is compiled by the Health Service Authority.

I just took out my insurance with Vivas Health through insureme.ie website who are offering a 10% discount to members joining online. There
are comprehensive details on cover and an FAQ section I found very helpful! Hope that's of use to you?

Hi, I just got health insurance for the first time. I opted for VHI as they offered to waive the 6 month waiting period for new illnesses/conditions and the others didn't. As far as I could tell, all offer similar benefits at each price level.

Back