Have good product idea but no business experience

Hey all who advised me a few months ago,
Just to update you, we had a meeting with our local enterprise board in July and made a little presentation. Subsequently, we made an application and have been awarded the grant for €5000 plus the use of an 'expert' for two and a half hours. We have also gone about making a working prototype and have the technical side of design done. We have talked with a 'plastics fella' for production of the main body so things are moving in the right direction. Thanks again to all those who responded. We didn't know what to do. We're not going to invest much more than €5000 ourselves so it won't break the bank in the end either way. And it is fun so far.

Hi all,
I've just read this thread and found it perfect with the happy end.
I am now at the same stage as ciano6 was at the beginning and have to do everything they did:
to get patent registered or rights to sell, licence agreement with manufacture/distribution, product liability insurance and so on.
If someone does similar, could you share your experience, please how to do that with the small pain.
Thanks in advance
Nicky

Hi, I was in a similar situation a couple of years ago and have now fully developed a product which is at market and is selling really well. I used a company base in Cork called the product team who were extremely helpful and literally "held my hand " throughout the whole process. Might be worth giving them a call.

Guys,

I am in the final stages of setting a business which can deal will all aspects of product development, IP, prototypes, production, etc...

PM me for further details...

D

Back