Great hi viz cycling gear on sale

Brendan Burgess

Founder
I bought a pair of these gloves last week, and they arrived today. They are excellent. The sale is still on, but I am not sure for how long.

upload_2017-1-10_9-21-33.png

upload_2017-1-10_9-24-46.png

The RBS Hoolie winter commuter cycling glove is ideal for cycle commuting, being both windproof and weatherproof. Designed in a smooth surface windproof laminate with a gel padded palm for additional comfort. Silicon print on fingers and palm add additional grip in the wet and there is a fleece nose wipe on the thumb. The Hoolie has highly reflective print detailing for increased visibility in all conditions, also enhancing night time hand signalling to other road users.
Our Price: £29.99

SALE PRICE: £8.00

http://www.polaris-bikewear.co.uk/RBS-Hoolie-Winter-Commuter-Cycling-Glove-p/pol01-4515-p.htm

This looks very well designed and pretty good value too:
upload_2017-1-10_9-20-42.png
Brendan

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-10_9-19-54.png
    upload_2017-1-10_9-19-54.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 1
Brendan. Did you get hit for p&p? I was checking out when they added €14 for delivery to ROI.

Yes, it was something like that. I bought two pairs. so it's still around £13 a pair.

You could probably use parcel motel to save a few bob.

Brendan

@Brendan: How was the Gloves sizing chart compared to the real article

Thanks
S.

It seems you have to be part of a particular type of organisation - schools, creche, etc?
Or can you just select other and put Company X?

t seems you have to be part of a particular type of organisation
Think there is a "personal use" option in the drop down?

I ordered some stuff for my two kids a few weeks back, and just put in personal use for each of the text boxes and the order was shipped that afternoon.

Back