Got my tracker mortgage back from Ulster Bank!!!

AnneB77

Was checking my banking online today and noticed that my mortgage repayment was €300 less than what it normally is. Rang them and out of the blue told me that I was given my tracker mortgage back from this month. To say I'm over the moon is an understatement. Anyone else get theirs back and any word on what kind of compensation they will be giving. They owe me 8 years of overpayments but I'm sure they will try to wriggle out of paying a lot of that.

Was checking my banking online today and noticed that my mortgage repayment was €300 less than what it normally is. Rang them and out of the blue told me that I was given my tracker mortgage back from this month. To say I'm over the moon is an understatement. Anyone else get theirs back and any word on what kind of compensation they will be giving. They owe me 8 years of overpayments but I'm sure they will try to wriggle out of paying a lot of that.

I was moved onto a tracker from Jan 1st this year and was notified by UB in advance a week before Christmas. The letter stated that they would update me again in March 2017 as to progress being made. I too can trace the issue back to Summer 2008 when I was bumped off my tracker. There are spreadsheets on this site which allow you calculate possible repayment back to you, but I have not even tried these. I plan to get independent professional advice on what ever offer UB make - I don't expect this will be anytime soon - perhaps within 2017?

Back