good value mid week hotel deals

viztopia

I hope this is not against posting guidelines but can we have a thread on googd value mid week hotel breaks in good quality hotels in Ireland?

just stayed at the Clare Inn which is a Lynch hotel on their 2 night family special for €299....excellent value and the meal in the hotel restaurant was superb.

I can concur with the super valu deals. There are lots of 4* hotels on also . I use them a good number of times during the year. In August we are going on 2 back to back ie 1 4* hotel monday to wednesday night 238 euro for the 3 nights I dinner and then on Thursday off to a new location for 2 more nights so for the 5 nights plus 2 dinners it will cost us 476 euro all we need now is a little sunshine to round it off

Not sure if you have kids or how many nights you want to go for but I have booked 2 nights mid week (Tues & Wed) B&B with evening meal for 2 people for €199 in the Kilkee bay hotel. They also have special deals for families. It was coming up on their web site as €199 per night but when I e-mailed them it was €199 for the package. I've never been there so hope it's nice and, like Coleen, I hope the the weather picks up!!!!

There are also Londis breaks and Shaws breaks too. Both are simular to the Supervalue breaks. Excellent value.

we stayed in gallaghers hotel in letterkenny earlier in the year 3 b&b and 1 dinner for 198 in total (2 people)

I've gone back to Hotel Westport more than once for their midweek offers. Nice leisure centre and the offers that include 4 dinners midweek are excellent value. Their dinners aren't the normal 'offer' dinners - good choice with main courses including duck, pheasant etc. Nicest food I've had in a hotel.

I just got a voucher with woodies. I think I spent over €100 and I got a voucher allowing 2nights B*B and 1 dinner for 2 adults and 2 kids for €199 you get an extra night free midweek.

I picked that voucher up at my local Woodies last week. They were just at the counter. I don't think you need the voucher. The voucher numbers seem to be the same (my sister picked one up too). Its HP9246.

The website is www.woodieshotelbreaks.com.

Back