Getting help to fill bankruptcy forms

rivercottage64

first time i have posted on this site.i was just wondering if there is any organisation out there that helps you fill out the forms needed to file for bankruptcy for free or a small charge.i do not have the 3/4k that a lot of financial intermediaries want to charge to help you with bankruptcy forms.any help would be greatly appreciated.

first time i have posted on this site.i was just wondering if there is any organisation out there that helps you fill out the forms needed to file for bankruptcy for free or a small charge.i do not have the 3/4k that a lot of financial intermediaries want to charge to help you with bankruptcy forms.any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think IMHO will do it for free. https://www.mortgageholders.ie/bankruptcy/

You could always do it yourself but you will need to get a PIP's approval for bankruptcy. I think there is a scheme to provide this consultation free. [broken link removed]

If you do decide to have a go at it yourself, have a look at the DIY Bankruptcy section on my blog www.matthewmoore.ie In the DIY section, scroll down to close to end of the page to find the forms required. I've highlighted the area on the forms that I needed to fill in.

Good afternoon Matthew and first of all let me say "Thank you very much" for the information that you provided,it is exactly what i am looking for and i have read your blog also and found it very interesting.

Back