Formation of new government

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way of making an entrance: Healy-Rae brothers host mini-session on top of a car outside the Dáil
http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...on-top-of-a-car-outside-the-dil-34528417.html
The two brothers arrived outside Leinster House, for the first day of the 32nd Dail, on top of a jeep with some of their entourage.
A whopping 100 supporters travelled with the brothers from Kerry this morning for the big occasion.
Accordian in hand, Danny treated onlookers to a few tunes, and a piper also played to welcome them.
Traffic on Kildare street ground to a standstill as the pair took to the roof of Danny's jeep with his children.
[broken link removed]

Érin go bragh :eek:

Dear God!!!! Have we moved on at all from the 50's? Why would any of these people attempt to change a political system that perpetuates this level of nepotism.
"Sure aren't they great men for the Kingdom and will show that shower in Dublin that we still live in the dark ages!!!"

. . . and worse again, Michael Healy-Rae in his appearance on Prime Time last night looked the soundest of the political people taking part . . . God Help Us All !!!

Michael Healy Rae has been probably the most sensible politician I've heard over the last few weeks. In a cess pool of idiocy, soundbites and hypocrisy, he has been a sane and rational voice. I can't believe as a Cork native I am saying that about a Kerry man, these are indeed strange times we live in :confused:.

I also don't have a problem about him campaigning for local issues, I remember him saying before the election when he was asked why he did that, his answer was simple, why are the rest of the politicians not doing it?. If they had, maybe some of the idiotic choices FG/Lab made in recent years would not have happened. People in the Pale should remember that the further you go from Dublin, the more and more you need someone to shout loud for you

He may not be the most polished individual and personally the cap makes him look like a bit of an eejit(maybe that is deliberate on his part), but don't be fooled, he is an intelligent and tough man. I've had enough of sleeveens from, Dublin like Charlie and Bertie, enough of bumbling intellectuals lie Gareth F, enough of politics by pollsters like Enda, enough of chancers like Lowry and Wallace, enough of the hard left with their "down with that sort of thing" attitude to anything that is even vaguely rational. Michael Healy Rae for Taoiseach !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back