Fingal affordable Housing; Final loan approval??

fingal15

Hi

Does anybody know how long after final loan approval interview that a decision is made. We have an interview next week and were just wondering is the decision immediate or is it a case of waiting a few weeks?

Also, if final loan approval is granted how long on average is it before you get the keys? :)

Thanks

Hi, final loan approval normally takes approximately one week before a decision is made (providing you have all documentation in). They normally phone to inform you. Then they tell you your date for snagging the property (if applicable) once this is done and work carried out you should get the keys. From friends buying through Fingal, it normally takes approx two months before you get the keys but i am sure this differs depending on the property etc.

Hope this helps.

Hi Topgal

Snagging had already been done, and work carried out before we viewed the property so that might speed it up a bit for us.

Thanks for the info!!

Congrats on getting this far, Fingal.

Can we ask the details of the property? I'm asking as as far as I remember, we were originally provisionally approved around the same time, though I think you have the advantage of living in Fingal for the past few years. I have not heard anything since my provisional approval.

Thks

Back