Motor Endorsement On licence

E

Ed Case

Hello All,
Back in 2003 I stupidly drove an old car of a friends to see if it was working and got pulled and went to court and got my licence endorsed and a 2 grand fine, those were fun times indeed

It wasn't until 2008 that I actually got my licence stamped due to never handing it in unknowingly, its due to come off in may 2011.

I recently passed a C licence truck test and I am hoping to obtain work in this area and would need a clean licence, it is stamped section 56 convicted of an endorseable r.t.a and the date.

I am not sure what a potential employer would think of this and would his insurance be effected because of it? would it be a waste of time applying for jobs? I dont want to waste peoples time in securing a job then for them to see my licence and say no thnaks. I just wanted to know if their is any way around this by appealing the conviction or any other information on this would be gratefully appreciated as I cant seem to find anything online, cheers

im almost sure this would affect your premium as they always ask when quoting about any endorsements perhaps try explaining too the new employer maybe back it up with paperwork too show it actually happened in 2003

Back