Dole cheats: Should I report, and how to go about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to welfare.ie and find the local office for the dishonest claimant, or phone directory address an unsigned letter to social welfare inspector at that office giving as much information as you can,

It's your money and my money that is being used to pay dole cheats

And its also your money thats been used to bail out the banks, if it wasn't for the banks reckless lending, people wouldn't be in this mess. The reckless mismanagement of finance by our government, only encourages
a nixer generation. We are a welfare state, this whole area, needs radical change as its constantly being abused. The fundamental problem is the governing of our state, until the core of the problem is fixed, which may take many years, the problem will only increase, leaving the government in a worse state than it is already.

And its also your money thats been used to bail out the banks, if it wasn't for the banks reckless lending, people wouldn't be in this mess. The reckless mismanagement of finance by our government, only encourages
a nixer generation. We are a welfare state, this whole area, needs radical change as its constantly being abused. The fundamental problem is the governing of our state, until the core of the problem is fixed, which may take many years, the problem will only increase, leaving the government in a worse state than it is already.

I can't argue with anything you are saying on this, but nevertheless, I see no reason, regardless of what has happened elsewhere, why my taxes should be used to fund the lives of fraudsters.

+1 ... the excuse that "I only did it because someone else did it first" has been around since Adam, Eve, and the apple.

I can't argue with anything you are saying on this, but nevertheless, I see no reason, regardless of what has happened elsewhere, why my taxes should be used to fund the lives of fraudsters.

Precisely, your taxes and mine, fund the lives of fraudsters in many guises, not just your average Joe Bloggs who does a nixer for cash,
What about the governments inept management and wastage of our
taxes over the past few years, the thousands they spend every year
on public relations spin, not to mention countless other failures at tax payers expense. You forget your tax is also been used to bail out the banks, and the blue collar criminals that ran them. So there are worse
fraudsters out there, much worse than the working classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back