Dolby Atmos TV content provider in Ireland

TestLink

I have a Dolby Atmos soundbar connected to a Android TV box and a 8 year old LG TV.

Do YouTube offers any Dolby Atmos content? I googled and found that it only offers stereo. I tried to play content that are branded as Dolby Atmos sound / music / movie, but all of it shows up as PCM format on the soundbar.

Any TV provider offers 4k Dolby Atmos content in Ireland?

If I download a true Dolby Atmos movie, put it in a USB key and attach it to the Android TV box and play it, to get the Dolby Atmos experience do the TV and the Android TV box need to be 4k Dolby Atmos capable? If Yes, can you please suggest an Android TV Box for me to buy?

There’s YouTube content with Dolby Atoms, e.g. look at the Dolby channel.
Is your Android box capable of Dolby Atmos, and is your sound bar connected to the android box or the TV?
I doubt that an 8 yr old TV is capable of Atmos decoding.

I have a Dolby Atmos soundbar connected to a Android TV box and a 8 year old LG TV.

Do YouTube offers any Dolby Atmos content? I googled and found that it only offers stereo. I tried to play content that are branded as Dolby Atmos sound / music / movie, but all of it shows up as PCM format on the soundbar.

Any TV provider offers 4k Dolby Atmos content in Ireland?

If I download a true Dolby Atmos movie, put it in a USB key and attach it to the Android TV box and play it, to get the Dolby Atmos experience do the TV and the Android TV box need to be 4k Dolby Atmos capable? If Yes, can you please suggest an Android TV Box for me to buy?
netflix ultra hd account.

Is your Android box capable of Dolby Atmos, and is your sound bar connected to the android box or the TV?

Both my Android TV box and TV are not Dolby Atmos capable but the soundbar is.

The Android TV box is connected to the soundbar and to the TV with the E-ARC port.

Do I need to get a new Android TV box for it to decode the Dolby Atmos or would the Sound Bar do it?

Both my Android TV box and TV are not Dolby Atmos capable but the soundbar is.

The Android TV box is connected to the soundbar and to the TV with the E-ARC port.

Do I need to get a new Android TV box for it to decode the Dolby Atmos or would the Sound Bar do it?
just get a month of netflix premium and see how it works you can cancel after the month, assuming your tv isnt 4k capable for video?

Do you have a link to the Dolby Channel with True Dolby Atmos content? I am still seeing content branded as Dolby Atmos but just stereo format. Thanks...

Any Android TV box with Dolby Atmos decoding that you would suggest? The NVIDIA SHIELD TV PRO seems to be costly around 220 euro!
I read about this one a while back, but no personal experience with it. I've read some of the bigger players are now getting out of smart boxes as more and more TVs come with the functionality built-in.

Back