do you know of any good value offers in Ireland for July and August?

coleen

Hi,
I have been searching for a good offer for somewhere in Ireland for 4 or 5 nights 17th August and was wondering if any one knew of good offers that are available in there locality that might be of interest. I have looked at the super valu breaks and the best one that I can find is Killarney Towers for 3 nights midweek 3 b&b 1 dinner 119euro pps I would go for this but I live fairly close and feel it would not be far enough from home. I have also seen same offer for waterford city the granville hotel and the fitzwilton hotel any advise on either of those? We would like to play golf for 3 or 4 days and, Waterford has 3 rounds in Dungarvan west waterford and clonea for 80 euro per person and we think that this is good. Any other good places to stay in this area ? Do you know of any other areas that have a nice place to stay that has a few places to play golf on for a reasonable green fee. Is ther other areas that have golf offers like the 3 in Waterford for around 100 euro. all advice welcome

Back