Discrimination Case regarding Pensions

UFOman

i've been pondering, how would a guy get on if he took his case to europe (or just even the supreme court), for the following

A discrimination Case: I feel that I have been discriminated against by not been offered the same pension as that of a Teacher or a public servant as been in the private sector i have paid more tax than them and am not been treated to the same benefits

i know there are only basics there, but could a great legal eagle put together a case?

i've been pondering, how would a guy get on if he took his case to europe (or just even the supreme court), for the following

A discrimination Case: I feel that I have been discriminated against by not been offered the same pension as that of a Teacher or a public servant as been in the private sector i have paid more tax than them and am not been treated to the same benefits

i know there are only basics there, but could a great legal eagle put together a case?

If we were to follow your logic then I, as a civil servant, could take a case that I'm not getting the same pension as a Premiership Footballer, how do you think that would be treated?

a Premiership footballer has his own private pension!, why are my taxes going into a civil servants pension?

a Premiership footballer has his own private pension!, why are my taxes going into a civil servants pension?

Why do you think that a civil or public servant has paid LESS taxes than you? What percentage of your gross salary are you obliged, excluding additional contributions, to pay towards your pension?

Last edited:
If you wanted the pension entitlements of a teacher or a public servant, surely you should have pursued those as career options. Your own choice is not a basis for a discrimination case.

How do you think public services should be funded?

Back