Directors Pension - ARF's Management Fee's & Execution Only

C

cz22

Hi,

Probably a bit of a long shot but here goes!

Given some changing circumstances have decided to try and close out my retirement with immediate effect.

Have a directors pension with a pot of c.500k and have been offered the following
1. a basic joint life annuity c.13k,
2. 1 1/2 times salary tax free (equates to c. 210k) & remainder in joint life annuity. I think c.6-7k
3. 25% tax free (125k) with balance to an ARF. Am 62 so if I go with third option may have to divert 63k to AMRF.

Torn between options 2 and 3.
If I go with ARF would like a fund with a good balance between cash, fixed income and exposure to non irish equities (with a weighting on emerging markets or asian equities would be great).

Anyone know any investment managers who offer anything similar at a reasonably competitive management fee? Or roughly the steps involved to set something like this up execution only?

Appreciate any advise, circumstances have contrived to make this a bit of a last minute rush unfortunately.

Also if anyone has any good links or contacts (including qualified financial advisors... not adverse to paying for sound advise) in relation to the above that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Back