Cost of Orthodontic work

Hi all,

I've recently been to numerous dentists in ireland to assess my situation. Basically i've been told that my jaw bones need to be realigned (before any further work can be done i.e braces) which will require an operation asap. I'm curious to know what are the entitlements of a medical card holder in this regard.

Also if anyone has any idea, or has been advised on the waiting lists in ireland versus in the north, or has anyone had such an operation in the north and can give me some information. As you can imagine i'd love to get started sooner rather than later.

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Ciara

Our daughter was quoted €4,500 for top and bottom train tracks (no sp clear finish) and perhaps some expository work too if a canine (or two) does not appear under its own steam soon! Owing to lack of time we opted not to go the NI route as both child and parent would have to come out of work/school for each visit. I just hope that they can supply us with receipts for each financial year, already hard to keep up with what has been paid. Record keeping not the best. Good luck with your orthodontic project.

There is an excellent man in Tullamore who has reduced his prices for Orthodontic work. He does not have a great manner but excellent work and people come from all over the country to him. I do not have any connection with him but I personally know of many people who have got work done with him

There is an excellent man in Tullamore who has reduced his prices for Orthodontic work. He does not have a great manner but excellent work and people come from all over the country to him. I do not have any connection with him but I personally know of many people who have got work done with him

Hi, could you give me some details about this orthodontist, would like to get a quote from him. Thanks

Could you PM me the details too? Thanks !!!

Orthodontists in Auckland

My 13 year old nephew has just started the whole process with orthodontists in auckland. It will cost $5000 paid in installments and treatment will take 2 years. Hard to believe we can put a man on the moon in less time than it takes to straighten teeth - and the cost is still very high even with modern technology.

Back