China, Brazil emerging markets & ETF's

M

mdk

Hi All,
I am looking for some advice in relation to investing in top Chineese companies and emerging markets VIA some ETF’s
I have recently set up an account with ODL markets but it seems like they do not cover these markets.
I am looking for some advice on who I should create an account with to invest in such markets that have a good selection of ETF’s to tract the top companies in such markets.
I also guess I am looking for a company that will give me good value on placing buy’s online.

Mdk

Mdk,

I have an account with ODL also and I have bought a number of emerging market ETFs, as well as sold options on them using their platform. That said, I have never bought direct equities in those markets, so I haven't had experience with them on that front. Angus Irvine, (Head of Online Trading) is the person who I would direct a query to there at 0044 207 903 6350.

There are a vast number of ETFs available to provide exposure to these markets. A long list is available at ETF Stock Encyclopedia.

The more popular ones (and hence heavily traded) ones would include;

FXI iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index
EWZ iShares MSCI Brazil Index
DEM WisdomTree Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund
EEM iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Indx
EEB Claymore/BNY Mellon BRIC

This might start your search!

Odl

HI MDK

At ODL you can trade ETFS listed in UK, Ireland, Europe and USA.
There are many ETFs available covering China and we can trade any that Susan mentioned and more.

Why do you think we cannot trade them?

Good Luck

Angus

Back