Motor Chill.ie car insurance benefits/cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

newseeker1

Hi
I Got a pretty competitive quote for car insurance (fully comp) from Chilll.ie
The don't send out the quote and I cant find anything on the web site that lists the benefits/cover associated with the quote and the rep I spoke too listed them off pretty quick so I wasn't able to note them all down

Does anybody know what benefits/cover chill offers on their car insurance policies. Types of stuff i'm thinking about here are as follows

• Fire, Theft or Glass Claims
    Windscreen Cover
    Personal Accident Cover
    Legal Expenses
    NCD Protection
    Driving of other cars
    Policy Excess
    Foreign Travel
    Temp Vehicle
    Personal Effects
    Breakdown Cover
    Fire Brigade Expenses
Thanks

Chill.ie are just brokers, so you would need to find out what insurer they are basing their quote on and then look at their policies.

They don't send out the quote and I cant find anything on the web site that lists the benefits/cover associated with the quote

That seems very odd. How can you judge whether it is good or bad until you see the actual policy? Or can you just cancel it if you don't like it?

Thanks for replies
I don't know why they don't send the quotes out - seems to be their policy - maybe to save on costs etc. They didn't offer either to email it out

Anyway I will go back to them to see what insurer they are basing the quote on

Thanks

Just got quoted from chill & Liberty for car insurance and liberty cheapest went back to chill and they could not match it so give liberty a call too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back