Cheapest way of holding shares electronically

suicra05

I have some US shares that are held electronically with a broker at present. It is costing 40 euro a year maintenance fee on this share account. Is there any broker around who will hold these shares for a reduced fee? Or is there another way of keeping these shares and not incuring the yearly fee?

Keytrade have no opening fees and no annual maintenance fee. You can't get cheaper than that.

I have some US shares that are held electronically with a broker at present. It is costing 40 euro a year maintenance fee on this share account. Is there any broker around who will hold these shares for a reduced fee? Or is there another way of keeping these shares and not incuring the yearly fee?

Are the shares on the Nasdaq ?

Which broker do you use ?

I've got some shares on the Nasdaq, Davy is the stockbroker, and the annual fee is around €70 I think.

i use zecoo trading www.zecco.com
the cheapest and trusty

but they are not attached to msn money (the best for real time quote) so
all the quotes from Nasdaq/DOW/NYSE are delayed
Delay times are at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 minutes for NYSE and Amex.
but this is the case of 99.99% trading company anyway

Cheers!

Campbell O conner in Dublin doesn't charge anything if u keep shares with them under nominee account.

u can see their website www.camocon.ie

There would be concern in some places that US shares held in Nominee name may not be as safe as they should be - example [broken link removed]

Back