Changing contact lenses at specsavers

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
Clutching at straws.....

I'll try one final time. Existence of bugs does not meet the standard of proof that you set for others, i.e. "offer an inferior service to customers than others". Your beloved Linux has 1240 appearances in the bug database, compared to 1815 for Microsoft. Given the vast range/quantity of MS products out there, this does nothing to prove your point. You are simply proving over & over again that all software has bugs. Not very productive really.

And as for the motley crew of Eweek articles, I see nothing here to support your 'buggy' allegations. I see nothing here to support your 'sites can be hacked' allegations. Indeed, you haven't done anything to back up that particular allegation! How anybody can continue to defend at length such an groundless insinuation and how such a comment is allowed to stand without substantiation and in the light of the posting guidelines is beyond me...

It is very clear to all that the standards you apply to others do not apply to your own postings for some mystical reason. Sheer hypocrasy, in my book.

But now I'm tired of this. You can link to another bug database if you wish, but the hypocrasy and lack of balance is obvious to all.

Back