CFDs

bosra

Hi
I am just doing some research on CFD providers. I would like to know who your preferred provider of CFDs are and why they are so? How do you rate them? Is it on low cost? Maybe they provide a good platform? Or is it on good service and advice from the trader at the firm on the daily going ons in the markets? I am not looking for the merits of CFDs vs other financial products. Just a few lines on what makes your CFD provider the best choice..
Thanks in advance :)

i dont think anyone in cfds at the moment is in a hurry to talk any provider up as many are nursing significant losses

Thank you Ccraig for your response. Has this been your personal experience with your provider? Do you feel that the CFD provider gave you poor or bad advice on trades? Or were you acting on an execution only basis?

CMC markets offer a Fixed Risk CFD account ( no slippage guarantee ) which might be of interest to CFD traders though it would be particularly important to read the conditions attached imo. I have no personal experience of CMC and have no connection to them.

Thanks for the input demoivre. I would love to hear from people with actual experience with various CFD providers and stockbroking firms.. What makes them good or bad? What do you look for in their service..advice on markets? or just good execution with low commission?.. I am just trying to do some personal research on stockbroking firms. thank you for taking the time to read :)

Back