Can you get a ccopy of H. court judgement?

aoc

Just wondering - a co. that owes the co. that i work for a large sum of money have had a judgement against them from another co. is it possible to get a copy of this judgement? i have the no. of the case???

Its pubic record, so you have access to it, call the court clerk office, provide them with the names of the parties and the date of teh hearing and ask them if you can get a copy of the judgement , there is usually a small charge.

Call into the central office of the High Court and you will get ticket when you wait to be called forward. Give them you court ref number and they will provide you with the order. I did this on Tue to get my court order and they printed it off their records for free.

thanks, but not based near the H. court....

Don't want to give my name etc, as trying to do a bit of background work for our own case..... shall be interesting!!

thanks, but not based near the H. court....

Don't want to give my name etc, as trying to do a bit of background work for our own case..... shall be interesting!!

You dont have to give any names. On the top of your page at the RHS there is a Record number thats all you need to give. Likewise anyone can get it for you. Also if you know who the Registar was on the day of your judgement get him/her to Email it to you.

Back