Business Network in the Midlands

Dearg Doom

A number of businesses are getting together to start a new [broken link removed] Chapter to meet in Athlone. BNI is a business networking organisation that provides a structured system to get businesses together to build relationships so that we can help one another via referral business. We meet for a breakfast meeting once a week.

It's early days yet and we are looking for more members to make the chapter viable. If anyone is interested in coming to one of the next meetings to get more information about BNI and how it can help you and your business, send me a PM and I will get you all the details.

Thanks to those who contacted me re: this new BNI chapter. We still need ~8 more businesses to get the chapter started. Some of the available categories are:
  • Independent Financial Advisor
  • Bank Services
  • Graphic Designer
  • Photographer
  • Plumber
  • Office Product Supplies
  • Security Systems
  • Travel Agent
  • Insurance
  • Landscaping
  • HR/Recruitment
  • Health & Safety
  • Car sales, service, leasing
  • Delivery/Courier services

If you are based in the midlands, work in any of these areas (or indeed any others) and are looking to build your business by getting referrals from other businesses, please contact me to arrange to come along to one of the meetings and see what it's all about.

Back