BOI online transfer

eddie7

if someone transfers money from their BOI acc online to Ulsterbank today,how long before it shows up in the acc? does it take a few days for it to clear? thanks

if someone transfers money from their BOI acc online to Ulsterbank today,how long before it shows up in the acc? does it take a few days for it to clear? thanks

For me, usually there on the second working day so if you transfer it today, it will be there on Tuesday.

.. before 17:00 ..

After 17:00, it'll come out of your account, but not arrive in the destination bank until Wednesday.

Not in my case. Do a number of trasactions every week and never failed to be in my account within the 2 working days. Obviously I mean if you withdraw it before close of business today.

Not in my case .. Obviously I mean if you withdraw it before close of business today.

Not sure if you're endorsing or contradicting what I posted :confused: ?

BOI send payments to other banks each working day, i.e. 5 days per week. The cut-off for inclusion is around 17:00 each working day. All payments initiated after the cut-off today will be held for inclusion in the next working day's (i.e. Monday's) payments, even though the payer is debited there and then.

Today, before 17:00 = Tuesday
Today, after 17:00 - Wednesday

At times like Christmas and Easter, when there is a succession of bank holidays, the delay is extended.

Not sure if you're endorsing or contradicting what I posted :confused: ?

BOI send payments to other banks each working day, i.e. 5 days per week. The cut-off for inclusion is around 17:00 each working day. All payments initiated after the cut-off today will be held for inclusion in the next working day's (i.e. Monday's) payments, even though the payer is debited there and then.

Today, before 17:00 = Tuesday
Today, after 17:00 - Wednesday

At times like Christmas and Easter, when there is a succession of bank holidays, the delay is extended.

Oh right. Then I am endorsing what you say!

The Irish Banks operate a next day value service for transactions that are completed before a cut-off time which is normally early afternoon (check with you bank).
For example if you complete a credit reansfer from BoI to Ulster at midday the monies will be in the account in Ulster at 07.00 hrs next day.
If the transction is completed after midday it will take a day longer.

Back