BOI Letters

Tedtalk

Does anyone know or can anyone confirm if BOI have now issued all 602 letters to people who are deemed to have lost entitlement to a tracker?

Does anyone know or can anyone confirm if BOI have now issued all 602 letters to people who are deemed to have lost entitlement to a tracker?
Bank of ireland won't confirm anything however the review is ongong. So dont give up hope just yet.

I can confirm that I was told directly - 'if you have not received a letter by now, you are not one of 602 (impacted customers)'. This was a direct confirmation from the bank.

It looks like this matter is now getting very serious (not that it wasn't already!!) - check out Irish Times article today. I don't think an article like this would have appeared in the IT without something big coming down the tracks.

But what I am saying is, could there be more customer's, given the review has not yet completed and if we aren't getting them back, why when you ring the helpline, are we being told it's ongoing, talk about dangling a carrot.
I will check that article out. Thanks Tedtalk.

Back