Best Supplier for Investment Properties

Solutions

I am in the process of buying my first investment property and would like to know who the best / most supportive / flexible money lenders are? Also what are the best rates currently available?

Hi Bear,

I would also like to get some info on this. I have a house - bought for €145k, now worth €240k. I would like to keep this, but possibly look at buying an investment property. I am leaning more to a foreign investment, but would be flexible to a good potential here.

If you know of any lenders that would assist, I would appreciate if you could let me know which one is best...

Voodoo said:
Hi Bear,

I would also like to get some info on this. I have a house - bought for €145k, now worth €240k. I would like to keep this, but possibly look at buying an investment property. I am leaning more to a foreign investment, but would be flexible to a good potential here.

If you know of any lenders that would assist, I would appreciate if you could let me know which one is best...

You have good equity in the propery so you should be able to release this easily enough
if buying in ireland you can 'cross secure' them which means both will be held as security for 2 loans, this way you get benefit of equity in your property without releasing it in a loan

PM if you have any specific questions

Back