Being made reduntant | A question

L

losingmyjob

Hi all,

New member looking for advice. The general outline is this....

The company I work for has recently been bought over, and they are making redundancies. This is all fine, it was inevitable, but here's where I need advise.

I have moved around within the "Group" so I want to find out what entitlements I have.

Lets call them the JOE BLOGGS GROUP and they have 100's of companies under the one Umbrella, JOE BLOGGS GROUP.

I started originally (in Feb 2007) and I was on a fixed term temp contract with JOE Ltd.. In December 2007, I moved to BLOGGS Ltd. on a permanent contract.

All my payslips remained the same, staff number, salary (I was told when I moved, that because I was tranfering within the group my Salary would have to stay the same), all on the same headed JOE BLOGGS GROUP paper etc... The only thing that's different on the payslips is the Employers Registered Number. I'm presuming this is because it's a different Ltd company.

My question is.... Should I be made redundant, should my package take into consideration my temp contract with JOE Ltd, as part of the GROUP, or will it just cover me for my time with BLOGGS Ltd.

Any help much appreciated!

Back