Beechwood Court off Stillorgan Road

Poochie

Has any one been offered an apartment in this development, we have a viewing next week.
I'm very excited but nervous too we only get to see one and I'm worried we won't like it after all the anticipation and paper work, and the next offer would be our last chance. How do you all cope.
Poochie

Hi Poochie
I've heard these apartments are now on offer, unfortunately I'm waiting on a 3-bed and only 1's and 2's in Beechwood. Brilliant location, let us know how viewing goes.

Hi Poochie,
I've a viewing next week too, keeping my fingers crossed for one with a balcony! Do you know if we need to bring anything for the viewing, eg a deposit or anything? Is it decision time there and then?
Thanks,
Robbo

Robbo, yeh you have to bring €5k cash with you and decide there and then if you want it! Kidding! They'll give you time to decide, crunch the numbers etc don't be stressing. The whole process takes so long another week or two to let you decide what to do won't make any odds to them. Or if you feel they're pressuring you into deciding too fast just say yes fine I'll take it and there's nothing to stop you pulling out further down the line before things begin to be signed etc.

If you find out number of affordable apartments they have in Beechwood, management fees or anything other useful info please let us know. Good luck

Last edited:
Hi Robbo,
Its mad to think we could be neighbours. I asked DLRCC and they said if we really liked the property we should put a deposit on it then and there it would be about 3K. Management fees should be about €1600-1700yr.
Good Luck
P

Last years management fee was €1,830 on a 2 bed apartment. It varies depending on the number of bedrooms in the apartment so a 1 bed is a little less and 3 would be more. The accounting period is July 1st to the following June 30th. This years hasn't been set but is likely to be about the same according to the management agents (Wyse). The initial booking deposit from what I remember was €5,000

Hi
Well its offical we're buying........very very scared.
Beechwood is lovely the apartment is not huge but then in this area are any of them really. But we have a lovely terrace that more than makes up for it.
Everything is bright and very well finished especially the bathrooms (fully tiled) and the kitchen is gorgeous.
In the kitchen we get the hob and extractor but we have to get the other white goods ourselves
As the council said we had to put 3K down and the management fees are just over 1700.
Everything looks nearly ready to go so hopefully fingers crossed it won't be too long.
P

I can imagine, we're only approved two weeks and got offered an apt in the second week - I thought I'd pass out with the shock - its all seeming so real now :D

Hi,

We got offered a two bed in the Beacon South Quarter but are unsure if we are going to take it. What is the situation with Beechwood do you get a parking space with the apartment and what kind of visiter parking is there?

Hi,
In Beechwood you get an underground designated parking space there is some visitor parking above ground allright but I'm not sure exactly how much.
P

Beechwood Stillorgan Apartments

Has any one been offered an apartment in this development, we have a viewing next week.
I'm very excited but nervous too we only get to see one and I'm worried we won't like it after all the anticipation and paper work, and the next offer would be our last chance. How do you all cope.
Poochie
Thinking of going for a 2 Bedroom apartment in this complex would you recommend this please?

Back