Bed & Breakfast close to Galway City Centre

mozzer

Folks,

I'm looking for a B&B with keen rates close to Galway City Centre - doesn't have to be very fancy just clean.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Depends on when you want it for. If it is Race week forget it they have all been booked out for months. I know a few ladies who only do it as an overflow for other b&bs for race week and they are full for months. Any other time of the year try the college road area it is within walking distance of the city center.

Thanks Minky,

I'll check College Road....Thanks for taking the time to reply.

The Ibis hotel is just outside the city, reasonable rates and clean.

The IBIS hotel at the headford road roundabout is gone...closed months ago... there is a trvel lodge though 10min walk out from the centre of the city.

Do you have a car? If so, there are countless B&Bs on the Tuam Road (N17) or also Salthill which has a frequent bus service (number 1 bus brings you to bottom of Quay Street and Eyre Square).

Many Galway B&B's advertise in the classified section of the Irish Independent.

Mozzer hasn't stated that it is for race week but I presume it is. Why not try spiddal or Tuam which are both relatively short spins from the race course and the rates are much cheaper than the city. Anyway, the city is booked up by now

Back