Bank of Ireland

Onceagain

Has anyone been contacted by Bank of Ireland.Last I heard was when I called the supposed helplinewas that my mortgage was part of the review and they would be in contact in due course that was weeks ago. According to? Boucher in the below article, they are contacting customers, however I have not heard that anyone has been contacted. See link below ://[broken link removed]Why did they not make any provision for redress in their half yearly budget.

Last edited:
It is worrying that BOI have not set aside funds in their interim report published last week for tracker refunds. Does this mean they have no intention of refunding the large number of customers who are entitled to a return of their trackers?
Deloitte are overseeing their review, do they examine every case (which is most unlikely) or do they take the bank s word that everything is in order and sign off the report accordingly

At a minimum Bank of Ireland should have written to the customers that they are including in the review by now.

Where is the central bank in all of this, is there anyone their for the consumer. Without this site we'd be completely in the dark about whats going on and not even know about the existence of a help line.

Actually the comments by Boucher make no sense.

How can they pay redress when they haven't even restored customers you tracker?

I think he was just fobbing off the journalist with any old answer.

Back