Wrong forum bad neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G8ter

We have bad neighbours, husband and wife.

when We grow vegetable at our yard, they steal them, so we stop it; when we grow flowers at our yard, they steal the plant

and leave big holes on the ground, so we stop it; when we use solid fuel for heating, they steal the coal and timber from our

shed; Now we installed the central heating, they steal the oil from the tank.

We called police in a couple of times, but they are smart enouth to not leave enough evidences. If we argue with them, there

were always strange things happening afterwards, the car was cratched or the windows were broken. They even threatened to

burn our house or do something to our children, my wife was frightened she told me to leave it alone.

We have house alarm and We are thinking of install CCTV but I believe that is not going to stop them stealing and hassling us

for the long term.

We are thinking of moving away but we couldn't, we are on big mortage at moment.

They are both claiming social welfare and working for the past 30 years. they are living in a rented county council house for

the past 30 year. Now the county council is going to renovate the house for them because they destroied house to a

unlivingable standard and the wife is claiming she is having health issues due to damp house. It seems county council offered

them houses in some other areas but they refuse to take it.

Both of them made isurance claim from different car accidents and got a lot of money before.

Any smart people here can give us some ideas about how to get rid of these neighbours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back