Bad credit

Ninz77

Hi all.
Anyone get a mortgage approved with poor credit, yes, it's a big question but would appreciate some feedback.
I've one loan just finalised after 9 years, with 2 babies and childcare, the repayments took a long time. But I'm free now or so I thought. Got ICB report, I'm there, if course but this ICR?! This has me worried as I was young n foolish and skipped out a credit card loan, 2005!
Muppet I am, I'm obviously grown up now with alot more cop on and I want to buy the family a home x
:(:(:(

Hi all.
Anyone get a mortgage approved with poor credit, yes, it's a big question but would appreciate some feedback.
I've one loan just finalised after 9 years, with 2 babies and childcare, the repayments took a long time. But I'm free now or so I thought. Got ICB report, I'm there, if course but this ICR?! This has me worried as I was young n foolish and skipped out a credit card loan, 2005!
Muppet I am, I'm obviously grown up now with alot more cop on and I want to buy the family a home x
:(:(:(
Lots of people save up for around six years before buying a family home your credit rating will be repaired by then,

Back