Anybody tried e-cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone above says 'besides I think smokers are generally more crack than noners!!!'
You see that's another part of the bull***t lines smokers feed themselves to keep themselves smoking. You are talking it up to prevent yourself stopping. It's like any other drug taking activity - heroin is only 'cool' if you are a heroin user yourself. Once you stop smoking for a while and stop dividing the world into smokers (phew thank God I'm not the only one here..) and non-smokers (judgemental, uptight, square saddos..) you'll see that some people are good crack and some people are square and smoking fags doesn't really come into it. It's the nicotine making these assumptions for you. And for every slim really cool stylish smoker, there's two really ugly overweight smokers. I'm off them 10 years using the Alan Carr book.

Sadie,sadie.... you sound uptight, it was said in jest, playing up to the stereotype, smokers only really say that because they know it annoys the hell out of everybody else so much.

Congrats on being off them for 10 years!! I hope to be able to say that one day, well actually 9 years, 11 months and 28 days.

I'm off them 10 years using the Alan Carr book.
I didn't know that ugly English gay comedian with glasses and a funny shaped head was around 10 years ago:D

Just wondering, is it possible to buy cartridges from this site as well??? seems very impressive!!

Yep, just email them an inquiry, They send them out free post to me and I get them 1 or 2 days at the latest after ordering.

Hey rory22 how did u you get on at the wedding? did you yield to temptation of the real thing?

Thanks Cotton Eye, will get on to that straight away, I think the time is right for giving them up!!!

Hey rory22 how did u you get on at the wedding? did you yield to temptation of the real thing?

Happy to report I stayed off them and just used the e-fag! Very proud of myself as that must be the first night in 10 years I have gone out for a good few drinks, not smoked and not missed not smoking! Felt way better next morning too so I am very hopeful that I can stay off them this time with the e-fags as it really take away the craving for me anyway. I still went out with my mates when they were going out and there were 2 other people who had e-fags and were using them inside which drew plenty of looks!

Hubby ordered from the already mentioned 3 weeks ago and has still not received anything! I ordered off the other crowed [broken link removed] for him last Wednesday and they were delivered the next day, so would recommend them of the 2 company's mentioned on this thread. he finds them good but reckons you still have to want to quit for them to work.

Hi MelF, did you get money back from smartsmoker? I don't think they are a patch on the one I have from myeasyquit.com. A friend of mine purchased from smartsmoker.co.uk and it took 2 weeks to arrive, I have tried his and the quality is poor with the cartridges and batteries not lasting as long. There website good but there is no details of health certification etc.

Happy to report I stayed off them and just used the e-fag! Very proud of myself as that must be the first night in 10 years I have gone out for a good few drinks, not smoked and not missed not smoking

Congrats on that rory22, can I ask how many cartridges you used over the course of the day? The reason being I tend to use a lot more when I'm out so was wondering how others faired.

Hi MelF, did you get money back from smartsmoker

Not yet, but I will! The brand my hubby got from myeasyquit.com is called Quik Quit and he now swears by it!

Congrats on that rory22, can I ask how many cartridges you used over the course of the day

Hi cottoneye, I just used the one over the whole day and the next day in fact. Happy to report its still going well, I've ordered some refills just to have them in stock but so far so good!!

Hi folks, came across this discussion while doing some research on e-cigarettes having seen them on skynews, have since purchased from myeasyquit and have found them really great so felt I would give my thumbs up, I also think the government should be giving them out free if they are serious about helping people quit, an article in the indo said it costs the health service €1bn a year to treat smoking related illness!

After reading this, I have just ordered myself one. Please God let it work.. Have tried other things, hypnosis etc. but to no avail. This will be a health and pocket saver if it works out!

Best of luck PaddyW, I have been very happy so far and have been off the 'real thing' for 2 weeks, obviously like most smokers it's not my first time giving them up! but with these it does feel different and easier. I may not work for people who do not want to quit but for those like me who do I think they are really excellent. I have a good few of my friends on them now as well and the general consensus is very very positive, I think these will be all over the place come January!

I would love for them to work and thanks for the best wishes. Good luck to you too, may it all turn out well!

Well Paddy, did you get them yet? what do you think, will they work for you do you think?

Think these are a fantastic product! Out of intrigue I bought one from the Irish company myeasyquit and while I don't smoke myself, I thought they looked great and the presentation was fantastic. Planning to buy more as Christmas presents for my smoker friends.

hi I ordered my e cigarette after reading this thread and have it now. However after using it I feel like i'm not getting any /enough nicotine from it and still crave a cigarette straight away....it's like i'm not getting my 'kick' from it.... did anyone find the same?? Also the 'watervapour' that i inhale irrates my chest more than my ordinary cigarette (marlboro light) and it slightly worries me....any thoughts from e cigarette smokers?? (I know it's ironic that i'm concerned about my e cigarette when i've been systematically poisoning myself for the past ten years, but however...) Any thoughts?

ordered one of these and found delivery to be very fast.I got it about two weeks ago and am charging the battery every day in the hope that this will be the day that I quit!! Its there every morning just sad looking on the counter,,,one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back