Any Good Early Bird Menus In Dublin

IrishGunner

Looking to go to the I Keano Play and wondering if there
are any good early bird Restaurants in Dublin

I know if Chinese Place on Abbey street

Any others maybe in Temple Bar or in the City Centre area

What time are you talking about? [broken link removed]have an all day special up to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.

101 Talbet. On talbit street down from the spike. Good value always packed. Excelent food.

Cant spell Talbet. mental block.

[broken link removed] isn't a bad site.

The [broken link removed] site is also useful for looking for Early Bird menus.

I went to 101 Talbot - sorry wasn't impressed. The food wasn't dear - don't remember it being v. cheap though. Found the ambiance of the place pretty terrible. Noise level was mad too - couldn't hear my companion who was just sitting across from me!

Maybe my expectations were too high?!

Try Trocadero's on Andrew St fro Early bird - yum and a great restaurant too.
Alternatively any place on Georges St are good value.

babydays said:
I went to 101 Talbot - sorry wasn't impressed. The food wasn't dear - don't remember it being v. cheap though. Found the ambiance of the place pretty terrible. Noise level was mad too - couldn't hear my companion who was just sitting across from me!

Maybe my expectations were too high?!
It is quite a noisy place alright. Have generally found the food reasonable value and quality though. They usually have a good selection of vegetarian options and not the usual boring ones.

Le Cave on South Anne st usually do a good early bird... I think it's up until 7.00 but I'm not sure.

Gnash

If you like Indian, Jaiper in Sth Gt Georges st in good. Around 25 euro for 3 course. Also Siam in Andrew st ( near old stand pub) is good..

I know the mona lisa near the screen cinema used to do an earrly brid deal. They do pizza and pasta and are very nice.

Mona Lisa-cheap and cheerful indeed.

The Early Bird (Pre-Theatre) in Fire on Dawson St. is pretty good as well.

€20 for starter/main/side/dessert/coffee in Blue Orchid on Newtownpark Avenue.

The Chinese beside the Gaiety (New Mellenium) is pretty reasonable as well.

V. impressed by Fire as well.

Went one Saturday night and even though they couldn't find our booking, we had a table within 10 mins, food was gorgeous and the service was brilliant. Highly recommended.

M

It would be a good idea if we could have one list of restaurants that have an early bird menu..............and another list of restaurants that allow you to bring your own wine?

Just to back up what other folks are saying, The Talbot 101 offers great value for money. The food quality/selection is top notch.
I was there last week and had a beautiful goats’ cheese and mushroom risotto for the main course in the early bird (€21.50 for the meal incl. tea/coffee).

macnas said:
It would be a good idea if we could have one list of restaurants that have an early bird menu..............and another list of restaurants that allow you to bring your own wine?

Feel free to start such a thread.

Back