AIB AIB, tracker rate in contract, fixed - not getting my tracker back.

I always find Mr Kissane to be extremely approachable and personable.

You're probably right, he is probably very busy with the Oireachtas committee in Tuesday.

His secretary probably better starting point:

[email protected]

I for sure thought about and am seriously thinking about trying Mr. Kissane. He seems to be the main man for this and carries a bit of clout.Would need to have an idea if cost .
I also thought of complaining the Bank and the FSO to the central bank . Would this be an option ?

A quick phone call to Padraic's office will answer your cost question!

Mr Kissane must be very busy...didn't even have the courtesy to reply to my email query!
I think that is an extremly unfair comment considering the man is inundated with this issue. He's had to take on all the banks and has done trojan work on this issue for many people, with not much payment, as most of you are broke, and he's had to do it practically singlehanded. Can you just imagine a small operater like him taking on the might of the banks? With their bottomless pockets and access to the most expensive legal brains in the country.

I don't know what he charges, but I bet it's not half enough to deal with all the stress he's had. And it's not just taking on the banks, but dealing with people who come into him crying and suicidal.

I think that is an extremly unfair comment considering the man is inundated with this issue. He's had to take on all the banks and has done trojan work on this issue for many people, with not much payment, as most of you are broke, and he's had to do it practically singlehanded. Can you just imagine a small operater like him taking on the might of the banks? With their bottomless pockets and access to the most expensive legal brains in the country.

I don't know what he charges, but I bet it's not half enough to deal with all the stress he's had. And it's not just taking on the banks, but dealing with people who come into him crying and suicidal.

Absolutely!!

I have since been contacted by Mr Kissane and I have found him to be extremely informative on the matter. My previous post was bourne out of frustration at not been contacted by anyone from his office for several days, it was certainly not intended to be any type of slur on Mr Kissane's good name and I apologise if that is the way it came across on this forum.

Back