Aer Lingus website gone demented

amtc

Trying to book two flights from Dublin for next April to London to see a show with my mam for my birthday as a pressie for her birthday next week. Seriously AL is convinced I can only go from Austin Texas. website is mad

Date of Flights? UK airport? I tried to build a return trip and the site correctly goes Ireland, Dublin(DUB) on the outbound leg and won't allow me to select another airport called Dublin

Ryanair is worse. It defaults to London for me even though I have the Irish flag showing up in the corner. If I click on flights to Italy I get the listing for somewhere else about 3 rows down. I have learned to click on flights to Croatia or somewhere to get Italian flights. I can scroll forward and backward on all outgoing flights but I cannot scroll backward on return flights.
I have no problem with Aer Lingus.

Trying to book two flights from Dublin for next April to London to see a show with my mam for my birthday as a pressie for her birthday next week. Seriously AL is convinced I can only go from Austin Texas. website is mad

I have noticed similar issues with the Aer Lingus website in recent weeks whereby the Aer Lingus website kept displaying that they only fly to the States from Germany. There are bugs in the Aer Lingus website at the moment. One work around is to search for the flight on Google Flights and then you get a backdoor into the Aer Lingus website with the flights already selected.

Thanks. I thought it was me. was doing it on Internet Explorer from one device but worked OK on chrome from another.

Back