Advanzia Bank Lux Paying 3.97% AER Instant Access for First 3 Months

I had to log in twice with the one time text message, first time it just redirected me to login page, so I went opened a private browsing window and tried again and it let me in without a problem.

I haven't been able to log-in for 2 days now. I called customer service and they say there is a problem with the website.
Has anyone else had the same problem?
Thanks.

I find the phone service very poor. I tried opening an account. When I asked the lady's name at Advanzia taking the call she deliberately hung up the phone. I think she thought I was going to make a complaint about her. It puts me off opening an acvount. The line is dedicated to Deposits. When I asked her to confirm the deposit rate she hesitated and delayed in giving it . I would have thought she would have known it.

Customer service is usually where companies fall down and Advanzia is no different, be it on their deposit account or one of their credit card offerings (and they do a lot of programs for Lufthansa, Hilton etc.).

Plus let's face it, in reality this product is aimed at German/French/speaking customers they serve with their credit card portfolio and the rest of Europe is just done as an easy way for them to get deposits to finance their credit card portfolio.

I mean they say themselves "We are steadily increasing our market share in Luxembourg, Austria, France, Spain and Italy, and gradually tapping into other markets in Europe."

I have no issue as I speak German so I can contact customer service if needed, but if I would only speak English, I would have to take customer service availably into account when I do my risk analysis if the interest is worth it.

Back