Access Smile - Dental Treatment in Hungary

why should I have anything to hide for Gawd's sake?
I have for the past 5 years had and will continue to have a full price list in my surgery waiting room.
I am more than happy to quote fees with the proviso that if anyone requests a consultation etc I will politely decline as we as a profession are prohibited from advertising.
Crown from 600
Veneers are largely superceded by bleaching which costs from 200 euro per arch
filling from 60 euro
final proviso........80% plus of Irish population are entitled to state subsidised care which reduces these fees significantly or entirely.

I have had dentistry in Budapest ,and unfortunately even after in depth investigation have serious trouble.I now just to be brief have lost all my top teeth,through a one piece bridge badly designed and fitted.Very distressing .I am not prepared to name people concerned at this point,but now have very usefull knowledge of treatments in this country

Jenny, am sorry to hear of this. Sadly we are hearing more and more. A one piece top bridge is seriously complex treatment and needs careful planning to get right. If it is not well fitting and correctly designed for the bite it will fail. I feel so sorry for patients ending up in this way. We as dentists should be allowed to advertise and highlight the fact that complex dentistry is complex for a reason and buyer beware. I would not dream attempting that type of bridge despite postgraduate training. Sadly the chaps in Hungary when they had you for a week or so took the $$ without following it up with standard of care. pm me if you wish to discuss.

Back