AAM 10 year birthday party Friday 20 November

Congratulations on the 10 year milestone, here's to the next 10 years

Although I'm a relitive noobie, the advice I've gained from the board has been brill

...just don't over do it on the buckfast

[broken link removed]

Wow, congratulations AAM! 10 years - and what a 10 years its been - so much change. Now more than ever a site like this is so important. I have found it very helpful, informative, and also entertaining over the years.

Here's to another 10!

I had this great idea for a website that would be just super and second to none. People would come to chat, debate and help each other on the topics of the day, it would be super!!!!.......................it just sounds too familiar though, has anyone ever seen one of these websites??

10 years on and you still don't look a day older on computer, well done to all, I'll raise a glass (not empty) in your honour after I put the kids to bed.

Michael

You should be OK as long as neither have a beard!

For some reason facial hair growth doesn't seem to be to popular with some of AAM's hard core posters ;)
I'll get that straightened out and give him a few swipes of the Epilady before he puts his overcoat on :D

Well we're only a couple of hours away anybody got any last requests, temp of the complimentary champagne for example?

Would love to be going but it's too long a journey by boat from Cork in Friday evening rush hour traffic. ;)

Any requests? Just one......... Get Purple to down a pint of Beamish.

He'll probably want to change his name to "Black" after he does!! :D

Wish I was going to be there, but I've got sunburn from the lovely weather in the sunny south east today and I need to lubricate from the inside out with some nice Sauvignon Blanc. Have a good one, AAM. Great site, lotsa useful info and very fast reactions to topical issues.

Me too. Trying to shake off a dose of flu so it's hot whiskey for one. Anyway, I'll bet they won't enjoy the night one bit and the rest of us will be delighted that we didn't go. ;)

Brendan... Cheers ...

... hope ye had a great time and heads aren't too sore this am...

Back