AAM 10 year birthday party Friday 20 November

Dress/drinks code?:)

10th birthday party? You wear your best party frock - that's what everyone else wears to a 10th birthday party (if my memory serves me!) And that's just the boys! Hope no-one will be drinking nothing stronger than lemonade at a 10th birthday party!
Congratulations to all for a great site - enjoy the celebration - even if baldyman has already had the pints!
I'm new to posting on the site but have read it for years.
Thank you for the service!

Well done Brendan and mods for keeping this place running smoothly for 10 years. I'm hoping to make the celebrations on the night. Did someone say that drinks were on the house for those with 1540 or more posts? :D

Congratulations to AAM..
Ill be there for the celebrations.
Defo gonna get a T shirt with my username on it.
But just for fun I think ill use someone elses username :)

Congratulations to AAM..
Ill be there for the celebrations.
Defo gonna get a T shirt with my username on it.
But just for fun I think ill use someone elses username :)

If youre absolutely drop dead gorgeous, a redhead, female and in your 30s - use my username please :)

Happy Birthday AAM & Thanks to Brendan, the mods and contributors for a superb site.

I'll be there, ably supported by my young assistant [broken link removed], who coincidentally is 50 this month.

Congrats, Brendan and Mods. Wonderful site. Great for advice and good fun at times too. Lots of room for diverse views. And that's a tribute to the ordinary posters also.

I've made one or two good friends here but I miss the contributions of one or two members, who aren't posting here anymore, as well.

Here's to many more years of AAM.

A quick question... Do they serve Beamish in The Schoolhouse? I'd love to introduce Purple and a few more of ye to the original Southern Comfort! :D

Happy Birthday to AAM and congratulations to Brendan and the Mods. The site has been helpful to me over the years. I too miss some of the members who aren't posting anymore. Enjoy the Party and good luck for the future.

A quick question... Do they serve Beamish in The Schoolhouse? I'd love to introduce Purple and a few more of ye to the original Southern Comfort! :D
Question 2. Do they stock Babycham and Nash's red lemonade. If the answer is on the positive side, I'll be there with the other half. If not allowed, he can stay in the car with his SUDOKO!:) Please somebody, organise a late bar. Or are we all going back to Sue Ellen's.;)

Well done Brendan and mods for keeping this place running smoothly for 10 years. I'm hoping to make the celebrations on the night. Did someone say that drinks were on the house for those with 1540 or more posts? :D

No people with over 1540 posts are buying the beer.

Hi Brendan, are you getting a room in the Schoolhouse or is it just in the bar I mean we don't need some fancy password or something?

We have dish water up here that would probably taste better then that drain cleaner you call a drink.

Congratulations on reaching ten years. This site really demonstrates people power and rational debate, especially now in times of economic difficulty. Special congrats to all the moderators for keeping us all on the straight and narrow.

Happy 10th Birthday, well done to all involved and many more fruitful and interesting years of helping your members. Thanks for the useuful advice in the past.
Enjoy the celebrations Browtal

Happy Birthday to you AAM and to the admins for keeping this forum spam free! That's what got me coming back more often than usual to posting and reading the great info on this forum.

Tarek

Happy birthday to AAM, has been a wonderful site throughout building our house, from purchasing the site, to mortgage to insurance to construction... a wonderful first point of reference.My first website to have a look at every morning :) Its a credit to Brendan, all the mods and contributior's who make this site such a valuable and relevant source of information.

www.selfbuildardmore.blogspot.com

Congrats to Brendan and crew on 10 years of AAM ... God I feel old now ... it's like discovering the baby you used to babysit as a teenager has now graduated university!

Continued success for the future ... HP

Back