A nice pasta

dodo

Just wondering can anyone recommend a really nice pasta that you can buy ,something that really stands out from the rest.Stringed ideally

Barilla or De Cecco, was told this by an Italian living in Ireland who would only buy either of these. And having tried them, I have to agree!

You could try somewhere like Pasta Fresca, where they sell their homemade pasta for use at home. I'm sure there are other places that do the same type of thing, but can't think of any off-hand.

The Little Italy shop on North King St D7 sells Barilla pasta quite cheaply and has lots of other Italian foods/ingredients.

Barilla or De Cecco, was told this by an Italian living in Ireland who would only buy either of these. And having tried them, I have to agree!

Went to a pasta party held by an italian person recently and pasta used was de cecco. Food was fab. What struck me most was how little meat was used - eg we overload our bolognese big time.

For a good selection of De Cecco pasta why not try the italian shop on Dunville Ave Rathmines?

Back