A good Wedding Band

bluetoff

Any recommendations for a wedding band, would be great to get a band that may do a package of something along the lines of, music upon arrival and the obviously the normal evening gig. Thanks.

We hired raindance for out wedding 2 years ago and people still rave about them. They were brilliant. We got a package where they did the DJ as well. I would definately recommend them. www.raindancelive.com
They have no problem learning songs you might like (they learned a stange one for our first dance)

Been to a few weddings where atomic chicken played, very very good and they did the DJ too.

We hired raindance for out wedding 2 years ago and people still rave about them. They were brilliant. We got a package where they did the DJ as well. I would definately recommend them. www.raindancelive.com
They have no problem learning songs you might like (they learned a stange one for our first dance)

Agree 100% We had Raindance and I can't recommend them highly enough!

would be great to get a band that may do a package of something along the lines of, music upon arrival and the obviously the normal evening gig. Thanks.
It will be quite expensive to have them playing on arrival, then hanging around while you have dinner.

Back